Thursday, August 11, 2016

Team Builders for Your Classroom

As the first day of school is approaching, I've had many conversations with teachers looking for some "getting to know you" activities for the first few weeks.

Teaching the Leadership Class last year, we implemented a team builder almost every day class met. Below are some of the sites I found most helpful in selecting team builders that kids enjoyed and were easy to implement.

If you are newer to teaching, be sure that you establish clear behavioral expectations before doing a team builder with your kids. I'd suggest picking a team builder that is less physical and more structured to start. Then, as the kids get to know each other and gain your trust, you can let them loose with some more hands-on activities.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to help you implement Team Builders in your class. 


1 comment:

  1. My Neighbors: My Neighbors - YouTube, Friends, Family
    My Neighbors - My Neighbors is a platform game for the Sega Genesis. Released in 1995 on the Game Gear. Players are given various levels, such youtube to mp4 as jumping,

    ReplyDelete